- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Quest Dunedin
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Family Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
Apartment, 1 Bedroom
About this area
Quest Dunedin is located in Dunedin. The Octagon is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Otago Peninsula and Brighton Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Forsyth Barr Stadium or Edgar Centre. Our guests love the property's location for the sightseeing.
- New Zealand Sports Hall of Fame - 5 min walk
- Regent Theatre - 6 min walk
- First Church of Otago - 6 min walk
- The Octagon - 6 min walk
- Dunedin Town Hall - 7 min walk
- Dunedin Railway Station - 5 min walk
- Dunedin (DUD-Dunedin Intl.) - 24 min drive
About this property
Parking and transportation
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: NZD 8.50 for adults and NZD 8.50 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: NZD 12.5 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 25.00 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
Even though our room 109 had a passage way that shared with room 108 it was surprisingly quiet! The bed was lovely and I enjoyed a much needed sleep after a week of wedding events in Queenstown. Perfectly located and will stay again.