- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Parking included
Explore the area
About this area
Located in Corbeil-Essonnes, Maison face à la seine is in the suburbs. Chateau de Vaux-le-Vicomte and Château de Courances are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Gâtinais Français Natural Regional Park and Forêt de Fontainebleau. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at L’autodrome de Linas-Montlhéry, or consider a night out at Chateau de Santeny.
- Paris Catacombs - 32 min drive
- Paris Expo Porte de Versailles - 32 min drive
- Tour Montparnasse - 34 min drive
- Pantheon - 35 min drive
- Opera Bastille - 36 min drive
- Corbeil-Essonnes Station - 7 min drive
- Corbeil-Essonnes Moulin-Galant Station - 20 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 57 min drive
About this property
Maison face à la seine
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.52 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.