AARP Travel Center Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
Situated in Chambray-les-Tours, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Zone Commerciale de la Vrillonnerie and Pole Sante Leonard de Vinci. Parc des Expositions de Tours and Stade de la Vallee du Cher are also within 6 mi (10 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. Free WiFi in public areas, free self parking, and a free manager's reception are also provided. Additionally, a meeting room, free newspapers, and multilingual staff are onsite.
All 53 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and room service. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find LED TVs with satellite channels, and other amenities include premium bedding and coffee makers.
Campanile Chambray Les Tours
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Each day guests can enjoy a complimentary manager's reception. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Campanile Chambray Les Tours is a smoke-free property.
- Free reception
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Total number of rooms - 53
- Television in common areas
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 2
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Soundproofed rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Number of bathrooms -
- Hair dryer
- Room service
- LED TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day.
Le Restaurant - This buffet restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Minimum check-in age is: 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Up to 22 lbs
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10.90 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Campanile Chambray Tours
- Campanile Hotel Chambray Tours
- Campanile Chambray Tours Hotel
- Campanile Chambray Hotel
- Campanile Chambray
- Campanile Chambray Les Tours Hotel
- Campanile Chambray Les Tours Chambray-les-Tours
- Campanile Chambray Les Tours Hotel Chambray-les-Tours
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.