The Rooms were great. Convenient to all stores restaurants. The people above us were pretty loud all night i did notify front desk. I dont know if they let them know.over all it was good .
- Southern Utah University
- 15 min walk
- Utah Shakespeare Festival
- 16 min walk
- Cedar City, UT (CDC-Cedar City Regional)
- 5 min drive
- Kanarra Creek Trailhead
- 24 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Cedar City, Quality Inn Cedar City - University Area is in the city center. Cedar Ridge Golf Course and Three Peaks Recreation Area are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Kolob Canyons Visitor Center and Veteran's Park.
- Southern Utah University - 15 min walk
- Utah Shakespeare Festival - 16 min walk
- Kanarra Creek Trailhead - 24 min drive
- Thunder Mountain Motorsports - 39 min drive
- Navajo Ridge - 40 min drive
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 165 min drive
About this property
Quality Inn Cedar City - University Area
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Alright for 1 night
Room was clean, bed was very (too) soft. Maintenance is needed, loose tiles in the bathroom.