Overview of Mountain View Lodge
Mountain View Lodge
Guests rated this property 4.4/5 for cleanliness.
- Air Conditioning
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- 24/7 Front Desk
Cleaning and safety practices
- Cleaned with disinfectant
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Personal protective equipment
Explore the area
Parowan Gap Dinosaur Tracks and Remains15 min drive
Parowan Gap18 min drive
Parowan Gap Petroglyphs18 min drive
Cedar City, UT (CDC-Cedar City Regional)21 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2021-01-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
View in a map
About this area
Mountain View Lodge is located in Parowan. Frontier Homestead State Park Museum and Adams Shakespearean Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Brian Head Ski Resort and Rattlesnake Creek Trailhead.
- Parowan Gap Dinosaur Tracks and Remains - 15 min drive
- Parowan Gap - 18 min drive
- Parowan Gap Petroglyphs - 18 min drive
- Brian Head Ski Resort - 20 min drive
- Navajo Ridge - 22 min drive
- Cedar City, UT (CDC-Cedar City Regional) - 21 min drive
- Mountain Bistro – Open daily.
Some amenities are temporarily unavailable
Due to COVID-19, some amenities and services are unavailable Tue, Dec 01 2020 - Mon, Mar 01 2021 (dates are subject to change):