AARP Travel Center Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelBeachfront resort with relaxing spa services
Popular property highlights
This Cape Fatuosofia resort is on the beach, 11.9 mi (19.2 km) from Giant Clam Sanctuary, and within 20 mi (32 km) of Salelologa Ferry Terminal and Salelologa Market. Return to Paradise Beach and Salamumu Beach are also within 25 mi (40 km).
When you stay at this beach resort you can enjoy umbrellas and sun loungers.
All 14 individually decorated rooms feature Select Comfort beds and minibars. Guests can appreciate conveniences like dining areas and sitting areas, and other amenities include refrigerators and room service.
Le Vasa Resort
Simply walk outside to feel the sun on your face at the sand beach. Enjoy the umbrellas and sun loungers for a relaxing day at the beach. Have fun in the sun at Le Vasa Resort with summer activities like surfing/boogie boarding, snorkeling, and sailing.
The resort offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This beach resort also offers an outdoor pool, a garden, and a terrace. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Beach umbrellas
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Poolside bar
- Business center
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Beach sun loungers
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- On private beach
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Pool umbrellas
- Laundry facilities
- Beach towels
- Total number of rooms - 14
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 1
- Arcade/game room
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( WST 5 for multiple hours )
Free self parking
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Separate dining area
- Number of bathrooms -
- Room service
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Local cuisine breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Cocolinis by the Sea - This poolside restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the resort include a private beach and an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling on site
- Fishing on site
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Sailing on site
- Boat tours on site
- Basketball on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Kayaking on site
- Scuba diving nearby
- Deep tissue massage
- Massages on beach
Minimum check-in age is: 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for WST 100.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for WST 10.0 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Breakfast fee: between WST 25.00 and WST 75.00 for adults, WST 25.00 and WST 75.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: WST 5 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: WST 40.00 per room (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: WST 10.00 (one-way), (up to 10 years old)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: WST 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: WST 100.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Le Vasa
- Le Vasa Cape Fatuosofia
- Le Vasa Resort
- Le Vasa Resort Cape Fatuosofia
- Vasa Resort Cape Fatuosofia
- Le Vasa Apia
- Le Vasa Hotel Apia
- Vasa Cape Fatuosofia
- Le Vasa Resort Resort
- Le Vasa Resort Cape Fatuosofia
- Le Vasa Resort Resort Cape Fatuosofia
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.