Overview of Super 8 by Wyndham Santa Clarita/Valencia
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Refrigerator & Microwave
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Refrigerator & Microwave
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Refrigerator
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Double Beds, Accessible, Non Smoking (Mobility Accessible)
About this area
Super 8 by Wyndham Santa Clarita/Valencia is located in Canyon Country. South Beach and El Cariso Community Regional Park reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Six Flags Magic Mountain and Mountasia Family Fun Center. Placerita Canyon Nature Center and Gibbon Conservation Center are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the motel's quiet location.
- Robinson Ranch Golf Club - 8 min drive
- Placerita Canyon Nature Center - 9 min drive
- Mountasia Family Fun Center - 9 min drive
- Gibbon Conservation Center - 12 min drive
- The Ivy Day Spa - 16 min drive
- Santa Clarita Via Princessa Station - 4 min drive
- Burbank, CA (BUR-Bob Hope) - 29 min drive
About this property
Super 8 by Wyndham Santa Clarita/Valencia
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 0.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 20 per pet, per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Room smelled when we first opened the door, shower had very little pressure, parking lot has small spaces and hard to maneuver in and out of, due to the pool fence and size.