Cleaning and safety practices
- Cleaned with disinfectant
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Personal protective equipment
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
- Old Bryce Town - 1 min walk
- Ebenezer's Barn and Grill - 3 min walk
- Bryce Canyon National Park - 2 min drive
- Bryce Canyon National Park Visitor Center - 5 min drive
- Queens Garden Trail - 7 min drive
Some amenities are temporarily unavailable
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- 30-inch TV
- Cable channels
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free local calls
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- Dining venue(s)
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: USD 1.00 per accommodation, per night. This fee does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 30 per accommodation, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.