- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Best Western Plus Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel
Your dates need to occur after 2020-03-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Bryce Canyon, Best Western Plus Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel is in a rural location. Piracy Point and Fairview Point are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Bryce Canyon National Park and Sunrise Point.
- Ebenezer's Barn and Grill - 4 min walk
- Old Bryce Town - 8 min walk
- Pink Cliffs Village - 4 min drive
- Bryce Canyon National Park - 5 min drive
- Queens Garden Trail - 10 min drive
- Cedar City, UT (CDC-Cedar City Regional) - 93 min drive
About this property
Best Western Plus Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service
We arrived early (about 1pm) in snow, during the Coronaviris so the hotel was basically empty. The young man said our room was not ready and the check in time was 4pm (which I knew). Thought he should have provided some kind of idea as to when we could get in or maybe explain since there were so few people there that a room could not have made available. We left and killed time to arrive back at 3:45.