Overview of Meriton Suites Herschel Street, Brisbane
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
1 Bedroom Modern Suite
2 Bedroom Altitude Suite
3 Bedroom Altitude Suite
3 Bedroom Parkland Penthouse
3 Bedroom South Bank Penthouse
About this area
Located in Brisbane, Meriton Suites Herschel Street, Brisbane is near a train station and near the beach. Eagle Street Pier and Brisbane Cruise Terminal are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Queen Street Mall and Portside Wharf. Check out an event or a game at Suncorp Stadium, and consider making time for Wheel of Brisbane, a top attraction not to be missed.
- City Hall Clock Tower - 6 min walk
- Brisbane City Hall - 6 min walk
- Brisbane Private Hospital - 8 min walk
- Roma Street Parkland - 9 min walk
- Gallery of Modern Art - 10 min walk
- Brisbane Roma Street Station - 4 min walk
- Brisbane, QLD (BNE) - 23 min drive
About this property
Meriton Suites Herschel Street, Brisbane
Parking and transportation
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: AUD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3.15 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. This property only accepts debit or credit cards, credit cards, and debit cards for all bookings and onsite payments. Cash is not accepted.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.