Overview of YOTEL Boston
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
About this area
Located on the waterfront, YOTEL Boston is in Boston's Seaport District neighborhood, an area with good airport proximity. The Freedom Trail and Copley Square are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Boston Harbor and Long Wharf. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at TD Garden or Fenway Park. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including whale-watching. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Boston Harbor - 3 min walk
- Boston Children's Museum - 6 min walk
- Boston Convention and Exhibition Center - 10 min walk
- New England Aquarium - 13 min walk
- Faneuil Hall Marketplace - 15 min walk
- Boston South Station - 11 min walk
- Aquarium - 13 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 10 min drive
About this property
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 20 per accommodation, per night
- Internet access
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8.00 and USD 20.00 for adults, USD 8.00 and USD 14.00 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 55.00 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Tax ID - C0014920351.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- YOTEL Boston Hotel
- YOTEL Boston Hotel
- YOTEL Boston Boston
- YOTEL Boston Hotel Boston
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This hotel is modern and cozy! it is very well located, near to all I needed for that weekend. The people were friendly and helpful, and it was easy to check in and check out! The room was small, but practical and convenient. I love this new concept of green efficiency!