AARP Travel Center Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly Boston hotel in Back Bay, walk to Copley Square
Popular property highlights
Located in Back Bay, this eco-friendly hotel is steps from Boston Public Library, Copley Square, and Copley Place. Hancock Conference Center and Newbury Street are also within 5 minutes. Copley Station and Boston-Back Bay Station are within a 5-minute walk.
Along with 4 restaurants, this smoke-free hotel has a 24-hour fitness center and a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, a conference center, and WiFi in public areas.
All 803 rooms feature comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, while conveniences include refrigerators and coffee makers. IPod docks and 24-hour room service are standard, as are LED TVs with cable channels.
The Westin Copley Place, Boston, a Marriott Hotel
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and limo/town car service.
A computer station is located on site and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 54000 square feet (5017 square meters) include a conference center. This Art Deco hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, spa services, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
The Westin Copley Place, Boston, a Marriott Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built 1983
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 5017
- Spa services on site
- Limited WiFi (surcharge) device count 5
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 54000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Shopping on site
- Banquet hall
- Total number of rooms - 803
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 36
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 15.95 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 15.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 15.95 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 15.95 per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- iPod docking station
- Limited WiFi (surcharge) device count
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Down comforter
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
The Westin Copley Place, Boston, a Marriott Hotel has 4 restaurants on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
- Dogs only
- Up to 40 lb
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 26 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15.95 per night (5-device limit, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 15.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 15.95 per 24-hour period (5-device limit, rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 15.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 65.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per day
- Copley Place Westin
- Copley Westin
- Westin Copley
- Westin Copley Place
- Westin Copley Place Boston
- Westin Copley Place Hotel
- Westin Copley Place Hotel Boston
- Westin Place
- Boston Westin
- The Westin Copley Place Hotel Boston
- Westin Boston
- Westin Copley Place Boston Hotel
- Westin Copley Place Boston Marriott Hotel
- Westin Copley Place Marriott Hotel
- Westin Copley Place Boston Marriott
- Westin Copley Place Marriott
- Hotel The Westin Copley Place, Boston, a Marriott Hotel Boston
- Boston The Westin Copley Place, Boston, a Marriott Hotel Hotel
- Hotel The Westin Copley Place, Boston, a Marriott Hotel
- The Westin Copley Place, Boston, a Marriott Hotel Boston
- The Westin Copley Place Boston
- The Westin Copley Place
- Westin Copley Boston Marriott
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.