AARP Travel Center Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelBoston's Back Bay, adjacent to Copley Place Mall
Popular property highlights
This hotel is centrally located in the heart of Copley Square, within walking distance of Hynes Convention Center and the fashionable restaurants, boutiques, and shopping at Copley Place Mall.
24-hour fitness facilities
The pet-friendly Westin Copley Place, Boston offers 24-hour fitness facilities, as well as multiple dining options and 24-hour in-room dining.
Heavenly Bed, Bath
The 803 rooms on 36 floors at The Westin Copley Place, Boston offer Heavenly Baths, Heavenly Beds with pillowtop mattresses and down comforters, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and views of the Back Bay.
The Westin Copley Place, Boston
This Boston hotel in the Back Bay offers a 24-hour fitness center.
The hotel features multiple dining options, including 24-hour in-room dining. Guests can access 100 shops between Copley Place Shopping Galleries and the Prudential Center without going outside. There is also an on-site gift shop. Valet is available; valet parking includes in and out privileges.
The Westin Copley Place, Boston offers 54,000 square feet (5,016 square meters) of flexible meeting space, with 32 meeting/conference rooms, a conference center, and exhibit space. WiFi packages are available to suit your needs: basic, premium, and ultra.
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built 1983
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 5017
- Spa services on site
- Limited WiFi (surcharge) device count 5
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 54000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Shopping on site
- Banquet hall
- Total number of rooms - 803
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 36
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Microwave (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 15.95 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 15.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 15.95 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 15.95 per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Pillowtop mattress
- iPod docking station
- Limited WiFi (surcharge) device count
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Down comforter
Where to Eat
The Huntington - The daily breakfast restores balance with SuperFoodsRX options like fresh fruit, cereals and made-to-order omelets in a sun-drenched setting.
Bar 10 - A sleek cocktail bar, offers seasonally-inspired American cuisine with an emphasis on fresh, local ingredients and cocktails.
Ingredients (some assembly required) - Fresh, healthy ingredients are what you will find in this innovative restaurant with a grab-and-go atmosphere. Go her for generous amounts of top-quality food. Enjoy hot breakfast sandwiches, pastries, gourmet sandwiches, and signature salads. There is also a coffee bar with Starbucks® coffee.
Fogo De Chao - An authentic Brazilian steakhouse with gourmet salad bar and award winning wine list.
Shabumaru - An Asian fusion hotpot restaurant.
Starbucks - Conveniently located in the hotel lobby.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel's fitness center offers separate cardiovascular and weight rooms. Trails for jogging, biking, and rollerblading can be accesses less than five blocks away along the banks of the Charles River. The property also offers guided running tours twice per week.
The bucolic Public Garden and Boston Common are five blocks from the hotel. Ice skates can be rented in winter for some old-fashioned skating on the Common's Frog Pond, and Swan Boat rides are offered in spring and summer.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
- Dogs only
- Up to 40 lb
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 26 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15.95 per night (5-device limit, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 15.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 15.95 per 24-hour period (5-device limit, rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 15.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 65.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- In-room microwave fee: USD 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per day
- Copley Place Westin
- Copley Westin
- Westin Copley
- Westin Copley Place
- Westin Copley Place Boston
- Westin Copley Place Hotel
- Westin Copley Place Hotel Boston
- Westin Place
- Boston Westin
- The Westin Copley Place Hotel Boston
- Westin Boston
- Westin Copley Place Boston Hotel
- The Westin Copley Place
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.