The room was nice and clean.The beds were pretty stiff and there were barely any blankets. Very nice shower with great water pressure. It's an older building so you can hear noises such as banging, the birds, and doors slamming. They were having a problem with their computer system regarding contactless check in and breakfast etc. So, I got several text messages during my day that were confusing and interrupted my day. Sitting outside in the courtyard for breakfast was nice. There should be a sign on the door telling you to watch your step as you go downstairs. I tripped and almost sprained my ankle. The continental breakfast was awful. The waitress brought our omlet out with other plates stacked on top of it and we found a long hair in it. And there were other small things missing, such as sugar for the coffee. It wasn't worth the time to send it back however. We were concerned about the level of cleanliness at breakfast. And despite the several text message notifications still got our order wrong.
Something went wrong.Try a new search.
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Parking included
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
Explore the area
Please select a valid check out date
About this area
Located in Salem, The Salem Inn is in the city center. Notable landmarks in the area include Witch House and Salem Witch Trials Memorial, and travelers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Salem Witch Museum. Salem Toy Museum and Salem Willows Park are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the bed & breakfast's location for the sightseeing.
- Witch House - 1 min walk
- Witch Dungeon Museum - 3 min walk
- Salem Museum - 5 min walk
- Witch History Museum - 5 min walk
- Peabody Essex Museum - 6 min walk
- Beverly Station - 8 min drive
- Salem Station - 8 min walk
- Logan Intl. Airport (BOS) - 36 min drive
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Air conditioning (climate-controlled)
- Hair dryer
- Cable channels
- Flat-screen TV
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free local calls
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Iron/ironing board
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 20 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 20.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Tax ID - C0010692580. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
Overall score and ratings for The Salem Inn
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities