AARP Travel Center Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelBoston hotel in Back Bay, walk to Boston Symphony Hall
Popular property highlights
Located in Back Bay, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Boston Symphony Hall, The Shops at Prudential Center, and Kenmore Square. Copley Place and Northeastern University are also within 10 minutes. Symphony Station and Prudential Station are within a 5-minute walk.
This smoke-free hotel features self parking, a microwave in a common area, and a seasonal outdoor pool. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include concierge services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
All 157 rooms offer free WiFi, coffee makers, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Hair dryers, safes, and showers are among the other amenities that guests will find.
The Midtown Hotel
The Midtown Hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Event facilities measure 2300 square feet (214 square meters). Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fireplace in the lobby, a hair salon, and a porter/bellhop. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
The Midtown Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space size (meters) - 214
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Conference space size (feet) - 2300
- Concierge services
- Shared microwave
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built - 1961
- Total number of rooms - 157
- Number of floors - 3
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Number of bathrooms -
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Wheelchair accessible
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Assistive listening devices available
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 3 AM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 30 per pet, per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Self parking fee: USD 32.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 30 per pet, per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 5.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per day
- Hotel Midtown
- Midtown Boston
- Midtown Hotel
- Midtown Hotel Boston
- Midtown Motel Boston
- The Midtown Hotel Hotel
- The Midtown Hotel Boston
- The Midtown Hotel Hotel Boston
We should mention
The seasonal pool will be open from May to September. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Parking height restrictions apply.