AARP Travel Center Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelBoston hotel in Back Bay, walk to Copley Place
Popular property highlights
Located in Back Bay, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Boston Symphony Hall and Kenmore Square. Copley Place and Northeastern University are also within 10 minutes. Symphony Station and Prudential Station are within a 5-minute walk.
Self parking, a microwave in a common area, and a seasonal outdoor pool are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include concierge services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
All 157 rooms offer free WiFi, coffee makers, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Hair dryers, safes, and showers are among the other amenities that guests will find.
The Midtown Hotel
The Midtown Hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Event facilities measure 2300 square feet (214 square meters). Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fireplace in the lobby, a hair salon, and a porter/bellhop. Onsite parking is available (surcharge), along with a car charging station.
The Midtown Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space size (meters) - 214
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Conference space size (feet) - 2300
- Concierge services
- Shared microwave
- 24-hour front desk
- Electric car charging station
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built - 1961
- Total number of rooms - 157
- Number of floors - 3
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Number of bathrooms -
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Wheelchair accessible
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Assistive listening devices available
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 3 AM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 30 per pet, per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Tax ID - C0015290350. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Self parking fee: USD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 30 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Refrigerator fee: USD 5.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per day
- Hotel Midtown
- Midtown Boston
- Midtown Hotel
- Midtown Hotel Boston
- Midtown Motel Boston
- The Midtown Hotel Hotel
- The Midtown Hotel Boston
- The Midtown Hotel Hotel Boston
We should mention
The seasonal pool will be open from May to September. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Parking height restrictions apply.