Overview of The Lenox Hotel Boston
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Classic Room, 1 Queen Bed
Junior Suite, 2 Queen Beds
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
Superior Room, 2 Queen Beds
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Executive Room, Fireplace
Executive Room, 2 Queen Beds, Fireplace
About this area
In the city center, The Lenox Hotel Boston is in Boston's Back Bay neighborhood, a walkable area with great shopping. Boston Opera House and Boston Museum of Fine Arts are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include New England Aquarium and Franklin Park Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Fenway Park or TD Garden. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as boat tours.
- Newbury Street - 1 min walk
- Copley Place - 3 min walk
- Copley Square - 5 min walk
- Hynes Convention Center - 6 min walk
- Northeastern University - 18 min walk
- Copley Station - 2 min walk
- Boston-Back Bay Station - 6 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Venue 1 – Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
The Lenox Hotel Boston
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 50 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 53 per day (in/out privileges)
- Extended parking fee: USD 53 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Tax ID - C0015530350. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Beautiful property and lovely staff. Enjoyed our time here!