AARP Travel Center Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelUpscale Boston hotel across from Faneuil Hall
Popular property highlights
The lovely Bostonian Boston is located across from historic Faneuil Hall shops and restaurants near the Freedom Trail. Subways and Boston's Financial District are a block away.
Restaurant and bar
The North 26 Restaurant serves progressive American cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, while its bar features signature cocktails. Room service is available 24 hours a day.
The guestrooms offer Boston views and are outfitted with premium bedding and antique-style furnishings. Amenities include valet service, minibars, bathrobes, and high-speed Internet access.
The Bostonian Boston
Just across a courtyard from Faneuil Hall, the smoke-free Bostonian Boston offers concierge services, wedding services, banquet facilities and event catering. A 24-hour business center features a kiosk with high-speed Internet access, and complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby. Audiovisual equipment can be provided.
For the convenience of our guests, we have installed a new Tesla and universal charging station for guests' vehicles in the front of the hotel.
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Rooftop terrace
- 24-hour front desk
- Electric car charging station
- Meeting rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Health club
- Smoke-free property
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Banquet hall
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 201
- Number of floors - 7
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (24 hours)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Designer toiletries
- Premium bedding
- Free local calls
- In-room safe
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Number of bedrooms -
- Number of bathrooms -
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
North 26 Restaurant and Bar - Features progressive American cuisine. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Provides panoramic views of the open-air markets, Faneuil Hall shops, and cobblestone walkways. Reservations recommended. The bar offers signature cocktails, cordials, wines, and lighter "bar-bited" fare.
Room service is available 24 hours a day.
Nearby Things to Do
A small exercise room in the hotel offers treadmills and exercise bikes. Guests also receive discounted privileges at the Beacon Hill Athletic Club, a 10-minute walk from the hotel.
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 10.0 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Resort fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 51.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
- Bostonian Hotel
- Bostonian Millennium
- Bostonian Millennium Hotel
- Hotel Bostonian
- Hotel Millennium Bostonian
- Millennium Bostonian
- Millennium Bostonian Boston
- Millennium Bostonian Hotel
- Millennium Bostonian Hotel Boston
- Boston Millennium Hotel
- Millenium Bostonian
- Hotel Bostonian Boston
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.