AARP Travel Center Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3-star Boston hotel in South End, walk to Newbury Street
Popular property highlights
Located in South End, this boutique hotel is within a 10-minute walk of John Hancock Tower, Newbury Street, and Copley Square. Charles Playhouse and Boch Center are also within 10 minutes. Arlington Station is 8 minutes by foot and Tufts Medical Center Station is 9 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and coffee/tea in a common area. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, concierge services, dry cleaning, and a 24-hour front desk are onsite.
All 56 rooms offer comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find iPod docks, coffee makers, and down comforters.
Staypineapple, A Delightful Hotel, South End
Renovations & Closures
- Dining venue
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area.
Staypineapple, A Delightful Hotel, South End is a smoke-free property.
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built - 1900
- Total number of rooms - 56
- Number of floors - 8
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- iPod docking station
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
Trophy Room - This bistro specializes in American cuisine and serves brunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is: 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25.00 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Tax ID - C0014880350. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Resort fee: USD 17.17 per accommodation, per night
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Internet access
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Chandler Inn Hotel Boston
- Chandler Boston
- Staypineapple, A Delightful Hotel, South End Hotel
- Staypineapple, A Delightful Hotel, South End Boston
- Staypineapple, A Delightful Hotel, South End Hotel Boston
We should mention
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.