Overview of Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Boston - Logan
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Superior Room, 1 King Bed (Smoke Free)
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds (Smoke Free)
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds, Accessible (Smoke Free)
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Smoke Free)
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Accessible (Smoke Free)
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed (Smoke Free)
Premium Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Upgraded Bedding & Snack, Smoke-Free)
Premium Room, 1 King Bed (Upgraded Bedding & Snack, Smoke-Free)
Premium Room, 2 Double Beds (Upgraded Bedding & Snack, Smoke-Free)
About this area
Near a train station, Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Boston - Logan is in an area with good airport proximity. Salem Witch Museum and Museum of Science are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include The Freedom Trail and Witch House. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Garden, or consider a night out at Paradise Rock Club.
- TD Garden - 18 min drive
- The Freedom Trail - 19 min drive
- Museum of Science - 20 min drive
- Boston Harbor - 21 min drive
- Massachusetts General Hospital - 22 min drive
- Melrose Highlands Station - 7 min drive
- Oak Grove Station - 10 min drive
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 22 min drive
About this property
Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Boston - Logan
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- In-room safe fee: USD 1.50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Tax ID - C0007242620.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Honestly the property didn't have anything special to be amazed about it was basic clean and homie. We enjoyed our stay just to be in and around Boston for a couple days and definetly do so again.