- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Boston Waltham
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Boston Waltham is located in Waltham. Lyman Estate and Boston Children's Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Faneuil Hall Marketplace. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Fenway Park.
- Brandeis University - 5 min drive
- Gore Place - 7 min drive
- Bentley College - 7 min drive
- Lyman Estate - 9 min drive
- Boston College - 22 min drive
- Weston Kendal Green Station - 3 min drive
- Riverside Station - 8 min drive
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 28 min drive
About this property
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Boston Waltham
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 150 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities