- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Boston Park Plaza
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Run of House (Assigned at Check-in)
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Superior Room, 2 Double Beds
Superior Room, 2 Queen Beds
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
Superior Room, 2 Double Beds, Accessible
Superior Room, 1 Full Bed, Accessible
About this area
In the city center, Boston Park Plaza is in Boston's Back Bay neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Copley Place and Newbury Street are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Boston Public Garden and Boston Common. Check out an event or a game at Fenway Park, and consider making time for New England Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed. Discover the area's water adventures with sailing and boat tours nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking/biking trails. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient to public transportation: Arlington Station is just steps away and Boylston Station is 8 minutes by foot.
- Copley Square - 6 min walk
- Boston Public Garden - 7 min walk
- Boston Common - 10 min walk
- Copley Place - 10 min walk
- Boston Opera House - 11 min walk
- Arlington Station - 2 min walk
- Boston-Back Bay Station - 9 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 14 min drive
- STRIP by Stega – Steakhouse with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Off the Common – Restaurant with a bar offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
About this property
Boston Park Plaza
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 75.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 28.74 per accommodation, per night
- Nearby fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 26 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 20 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 65 per night (in/out privileges)
- Nearby parking fee: USD 40 per day
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Tax ID - C0015390350. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.