AARP Travel Center Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelHistoric Boston hotel in Downtown Boston, walk to Boston City Hall
Popular property highlights
Located in Downtown Boston, this historic hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Boston City Hall, Quincy Market, and Boston Common. New England Aquarium and Boston Tea Party Ship are also within 15 minutes. Government Center Station and State St. Station are within a 5-minute walk.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has 2 bars/lounges and a fitness center. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a 24-hour business center are onsite.
All 551 rooms feature thoughtful touches like pillow menus and bathrobes, plus MP3 docks and LCD TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include WiFi, wired Internet, and room service.
Boston Omni Parker House Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a bar/lounge. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center.
Public areas are equipped with wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities measuring 0 square feet (0 square meters) include conference space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Boston Omni Parker House Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Fitness facilities
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built - 1855
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 0
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 0
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Banquet hall
- Total number of rooms - 551
- Number of floors - 15
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per night ), Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per day )
Long-term parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pay movies
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Number of bathrooms -
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- MP3 docking station
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Parkers Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
The Last Hurrah - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Parkers Bar - This bar serves light fare only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Kayaking nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 25 lbs)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Destination fee: USD 20 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 53.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Extended parking fee: USD 12.00 per day
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 15 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 30 per night
- Boston Omni Hotel
- Boston Omni Parker House
- Omni Parker House Boston
- Omni Boston
- Omni Boston Parker
- Omni Hotel Parker House
- Omni Parker House
- Omni Parker House Hotel
- Parker House Omni
- Parker House Omni Boston
- Omni Hotel Boston
- Boston Omni
- Boston Omni Parker House Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.