AARP Travel Center Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelAdjacent to Copley Place Mall in Boston's Back Bay
Popular property highlights
Copley Place tower
This 38-story Boston hotel is adjacent to 2 malls and a convention center, forming 3 climate-controlled blocks of shops and restaurants; within a half-mile of major businesses.
This Boston hotel in the Back Bay offers a large fitness facility with a lap pool, three restaurants and a lounge, mailing facility, and 61,000 square feet of meeting space.
All guestrooms feature Revive signature bedding with down comforters and 300-thread-count cotton linens, and high-speed Internet access.
Boston Marriott Copley Place
Boston Marriott Copley Place, adjacent to the Copley Place Mall, offers complimentary wireless Internet access in the lobby, an indoor pool, fitness facilities, a business center, gift shop, tour desk, exhibit space, and multiple meeting rooms. The spa at the Boston Marriott Copley Place offers a lap pool. Dining options include three restaurants, a cocktail lounge, coffee bar, and 24-hour room service. An on-site bakery provides freshly baked breads, muffins, and pastries daily. Complimentary newspapers are available in the lobby. Garage parking is available onsite (surcharge).
This is a smoke-free property.
Current laws prohibit smoking in any indoor areas, including guestrooms, and on guestroom balconies/patios. Smoking is permitted only in designated outdoor areas.
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Electric car charging station
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 2600
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Banquet hall
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 1139
- Number of floors - 38
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: ,
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Towels provided
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Designer toiletries
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Separate sitting area
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Number of bathrooms -
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Champions American Sports Bar - Enjoy the open, interactive design with soaring ceilings, circular bar with dynamic lighting, and sleek private dining rooms. Champions offers a daily breakfast and an all American grill menu, wide selection of "group bites", 36 beers on tap, signature cocktails, and 44 HD TVs and a large viewing screen.
Connexion Lounge - The Connexion Lounge is the ideal spot to stop off for late afternoon fare or a glass of wine. With complimentary Wi-Fi access, sofas and overstuffed chairs, a menu that features bar favorites, and 18 wines by the glass, you'll love this upscale hot spot.
Starbucks - Starbucks serves freshly brewed specialty coffees and teas and a variety of baked goods, sandwiches, and snacks.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests receive complimentary access to a large fitness facility that features a heated lap pool beneath a glass roof. A spa tub and well-equipped exercise room are also available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 60 per day (in/out privileges)
- Nearby parking fee: USD 40.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
- Boston Copley Place Marriott
- Boston Marriott Copley
- Boston Marriott Copley Place
- Boston Marriott Copley Place Hotel
- Copley Marriott
- Copley Place Marriott
- Marriott Boston Copley Place
- Marriott Copley
- Marriott Copley Place
- Marriott Copley Place Hotel
- Boston Marriott Copley Place Hotel Boston