- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Archer Hotel Boston/Burlington
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- Pet Friendly
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Room (Room Type Selected By Hotel)
Room, Multiple Beds (Double King)
Room, Balcony (Archer Den)
Deluxe Studio Suite, 1 King Bed
Classic Room, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located in Burlington, Archer Hotel Boston/Burlington is in the business district. The Freedom Trail and Quincy Market are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Boston Common and Boston Public Garden. Ready for a night out? Consider Brighton Music Hall and Paradise Rock Club. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Encore Boston Harbor - 22 min drive
- Boston University - 29 min drive
- Harvard University - 30 min drive
- Harvard Square - 30 min drive
- Boston College - 32 min drive
- Woburn Mishawum Station - 10 min drive
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 30 min drive
About this property
Archer Hotel Boston/Burlington
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 150.00 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Tax ID - C0009350480.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and dinner, and also through room service. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Stayed here for 1 night. Staff was friendly. Provided info on local restaurants that would deliver to hotel or that were an easy drive for take-out. Also, provided info on their restaurant that had waive room service fees. Rooms were clean, spacious and comfortable. The social distancing and disinfection was in full swing.