Overview of Red Roof Inn Blythe
Your dates need to occur after 2020-04-04. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Blythe, Red Roof Inn Blythe is in a rural location. Travelers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Palo Verde Historical Museum, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Todd Park and Mayflower County Park. Our guests love the motel's quiet location.
- Hauser Geode Beds - 9 min walk
- Blythe Area Chamber of Commerce - 11 min walk
- Palo Verde Historical Museum - 12 min walk
- Todd Park - 18 min walk
- Blythe Municipal Golf Course - 8 min drive
- Palm Springs, CA (PSP-Palm Springs Intl.) - 118 min drive
About this property
Red Roof Inn Blythe
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Room not clean. No towels. Couldn't use shower due to plumbing problems.