- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Honey Bear Lodge & Cabins
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Studio, 2 Queen Beds Pet Friendly
Studio (King) Pet Friendly
Studio, Lake View
Studio Suite (Loft)
Studio Suite, Balcony
Deluxe Balcony Suite
About this area
Big Bear Lake
Located in Big Bear Lake, Honey Bear Lodge & Cabins is in the entertainment district and near the beach. Pine Knot Marina and Big Bear Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Meadow Park and Swim Beach. Don't miss out on a visit to Alpine Slide at Magic Mountain. Take in the nearby slopes with downhill skiing and snowboarding, or check out other outdoor activities such as sledding and snow tubing. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Big Bear Visitor Center - 7 min walk
- Pine Knot Park - 8 min walk
- Pine Knot Marina - 11 min walk
- Bowling Barn - 15 min walk
- Swim Beach - 17 min walk
- Ontario, CA (ONT-Los Angeles - Ontario Intl.) - 76 min drive
About this property
Honey Bear Lodge & Cabins
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a smoke detector, and window guards.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
All good, except that we found a sock under a pillow that did not belong to us, which made us wonder if the room was ever properly cleaned or the sheets were changed at all.