Overview of The Okura Prestige Bangkok
Guests rated this property 4.7/5 for cleanliness.
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Parking included
Cleaning and safety practices
- Cleaned with disinfectant
- Contactless check-in
- 48-hour vacancy between guest room stays
Explore the area
Central Embassy3 min walk
Nana Square8 min walk
Erawan Shrine11 min walk
Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.)42 min drive
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in Sukhumvit neighborhood, The Okura Prestige Bangkok is connected to a shopping center. Erawan Shrine and Temple of the Emerald Buddha are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Central Embassy and Terminal 21 Shopping Mall. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Rajamangala Stadium or Thunder Dome. Guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Ploenchit BTS Station is 3 minutes by foot and Chit Lom BTS Station is 7 minutes.
- Central Embassy - 3 min walk
- Nana Square - 8 min walk
- Erawan Shrine - 11 min walk
- Police General Hospital - 11 min walk
- CentralWorld Shopping Complex - 16 min walk
- Ploenchit BTS Station - 3 min walk
- Bangkok Makkasan Station - 4 min drive
- Suvarnabhumi Intl. Airport (BKK) - 42 min drive
- Up and Above – Restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Elements, One-Michelin – 1 star Michelin rating. Pool-view fine-dining restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves dinner on select days. Reservations required.
- Yamazato – Theme restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Up & Above Bar – Open daily, happy hour available.
- La patisserie – Serves light fare daily, happy hour available.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
Disinfectant is used to clean the property
Property is disinfected with electrostatic spray
High-touch surfaces are cleaned and disinfected
Follows regional sanitization guidelines of Safety and Health Administration (Thailand)
Follows standard sanitization guidelines of Clean & Safe Stay (Okura Nikko Hotels)
Contactless check-in and check-out
Cashless transactions are available for all charges at the property
Protective shields in place at main contact areas
Guest rooms kept vacant for 48 hours between stays
Social distancing measures in place
Contactless room service is available
Personal protective equipment worn by staff
Temperature checks given to staff
Temperature checks available for guests
Masks and gloves available
Masks are required at the property
Hand sanitizer provided
Enhanced food service safety measures are in place
Individually-wrapped food options available for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and through room service
Reservations are required for the use of certain onsite facilities
This information is provided by our partners.