Overview of Novotel Bangkok Ploenchit Sukhumvit
Guests rated this property 4.5/5 for cleanliness.
- Air Conditioning
- Free WiFi
- Parking included
Cleaning and safety practices
- Cleaned with disinfectant
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Personal protective equipment
Explore the area
Erawan Shrine13 min walk
CentralWorld Shopping Complex18 min walk
Terminal 21 Shopping Mall20 min walk
Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.)44 min drive
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
In the business district, Novotel Bangkok Ploenchit Sukhumvit is in Bangkok's Sukhumvit neighborhood, a walkable area with great airport proximity. Jim Thompson House and Temple of the Emerald Buddha are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Lumphini Park and Bangkok Riverside. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Rajamangala Stadium, or consider Central Embassy for a night out.
- Erawan Shrine - 13 min walk
- CentralWorld Shopping Complex - 18 min walk
- Soi Cowboy - 19 min walk
- Terminal 21 Shopping Mall - 20 min walk
- Pratunam Market - 11 min drive
- Ploenchit BTS Station - 2 min walk
- Bangkok Makkasan Station - 3 min drive
- Suvarnabhumi Intl. Airport (BKK) - 44 min drive
- The SQUARE – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily.
- DEE LOUNGE – Restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- DEE LOUNGE – Buffet restaurant offering Indian cuisine. Serves lunch on select days.