Overview of Hotel Ella
Guests rated this property 4.7/5 for cleanliness.
Some amenities are temporarily unavailable.
- Pet friendly
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
Cleaning and safety practices
- Cleaned with disinfectant
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Personal protective equipment
Explore the area
- Texas State Capitol16 min walk
- University of Texas at Austin17 min walk
- Sixth Street18 min walk
- Austin, TX (AUS-Austin-Bergstrom Intl.)19 min drive
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Your dates need to occur after 2021-05-11. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Austin, Hotel Ella is in the city center. Sixth Street and South Congress Avenue are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Lady Bird Lake and Zilker Park. Check out an event or a game at Frank Erwin Center, and consider making time for Barton Springs Pool, a top attraction not to be missed. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking, water skiing, and water tubing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking/biking trails.
- Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum - 10 min walk
- University of Texas Tower - 13 min walk
- Texas State Capitol - 16 min walk
- University of Texas at Austin - 17 min walk
- Sixth Street - 18 min walk
- Austin Station - 5 min drive
- Crestview Station - 8 min drive
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS) - 19 min drive
- Goodalls Kitchen – Pool-view restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily, happy hour available.
- Parlor Bar – Open daily.
Some amenities are temporarily unavailable
Due to COVID-19, some amenities and services are unavailable Mon, Mar 01 - Tue, Jun 01 (dates are subject to change):