Overview of AT&T Hotel & Conference Center at the University of Texas
AT&T Hotel & Conference Center at the University of Texas
Guests rated this property 4.7/5 for cleanliness.
Some amenities are temporarily unavailable.
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
Cleaning and safety practices
- Cleaned with disinfectant
- Contactless check-in
- 24-hour vacancy between guest room stays
Explore the area
Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum4 min walk
Blanton Museum of Art4 min walk
University of Texas Tower8 min walk
Austin, TX (AUS-Austin-Bergstrom Intl.)17 min drive
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Your dates need to occur after 2021-04-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Austin, AT&T Hotel & Conference Center at the University of Texas is in the city center. Blanton Museum of Art and Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum are cultural highlights, while University of Texas Tower is a notable landmark. Check out an event or a game at Frank Erwin Center, and consider making time for Barton Springs Pool, a top attraction not to be missed. Kayaking, water skiing, and sailing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails nearby.
- Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum - 4 min walk
- Blanton Museum of Art - 4 min walk
- University of Texas Tower - 8 min walk
- Texas State Capitol - 10 min walk
- University of Texas at Austin - 11 min walk
- Downtown Station - 3 min drive
- Austin Station - 4 min drive
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS) - 18 min drive
- Carillon Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and dinner.
- Gabriels Cafe – Restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner.
Some amenities are temporarily unavailable
Due to COVID-19, some amenities and services are unavailable Mon, Mar 01 - Tue, Jun 01 (dates are subject to change):