Overview of Harrah's Resort Atlantic City
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City
Guests rated this property 3.7/5 for cleanliness.
Some amenities are temporarily unavailable.
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Pet friendly
Cleaning and safety practices
- Cleaned with disinfectant
- Contactless check-in
- Hand sanitizer provided
Explore the area
Harrah's Atlantic City Casino1 min walk
Borgata Casino8 min walk
Golden Nugget Atlantic City Casino11 min walk
Atlantic City, NJ (ACY-Atlantic City Intl.)20 min drive
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Your dates need to occur after 2021-04-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Atlantic City, Harrah's Resort Atlantic City is connected to the convention center. Atlantic City Historical Museum and Boardwalk Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Absecon Lighthouse and Lucy the Elephant. Don't miss out on a visit to Atlantic City Aquarium. With kayaking, water skiing, and parasailing nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
- Harrah's Atlantic City Casino - 1 min walk
- Borgata Casino - 8 min walk
- Golden Nugget Atlantic City Casino - 11 min walk
- Delta Basin - 19 min walk
- Atlantic City Aquarium - 5 min drive
- Atlantic City, NJ (ZRA-RR Station) - 4 min drive
- Atlantic City Intl. Airport (ACY) - 20 min drive
- Martorano's – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner daily, happy hour available.
- AC Burger Company – Open daily.
- Oshi – Sushi bar with a bar offering fusion cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Gordon Ramsay Steak – Steakhouse offering fusion cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Coastal Craft Kitchen – Pool-view restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily, happy hour available.
Some amenities are temporarily unavailable
Due to COVID-19, some amenities and services are unavailable Mon, Aug 31 2020 - Mon, May 31 2021 (dates are subject to change):
One of the swimming pools