Overview of Anaheim Carriage Inn
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free Parking
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
In the city center and near theme parks, Anaheim Carriage Inn is in an area with good shopping. Downtown Disney® District and Anaheim GardenWalk are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Disney California Adventure® Park and Disneyland®. Adventure City and Knott's Berry Farm are not to be missed. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
- Anaheim Convention Center - 11 min walk
- Anaheim GardenWalk - 17 min walk
- Downtown Disney® District - 5 min drive
- Disney California Adventure® Park - 6 min drive
- Disneyland® - 14 min drive
- Anaheim Regional Transportation Intermodal Center - 9 min drive
- Orange County, CA (SNA-John Wayne) - 14 min drive
About this property
Anaheim Carriage Inn
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Tourism fee: USD 0.22 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 15.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and window guards.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Amenities
Staff was friendly. Room was serviced well, always clean when we got back from being out. Breakfast was boiled eggs, donuts, cereal, cup noodles, waffles and toast. Juice, milk, or coffee. Meat-free? The shower was the worst. Unexpectedly would go from burning hot to freezing cold. It really made me appreciate my shower at home. Overall worth the price.