Overview of Hotel Palacio Mundo Imperial
Hotel Palacio Mundo Imperial
4.2/5 Very Good
Guests rated this property 4.4/5 for cleanliness.
- Free WiFi
- Parking included
- Pet friendly
- All inclusive
- Air conditioning
Cleaning and safety practices
- Cleaned with disinfectant
- 24-hour vacancy between guest room stays
- Hand sanitizer provided
Explore the area
- Forum de Mundo Imperial4 min walk
- La Isla Shopping Village8 min walk
- Acapulco, Guerrero (ACA-General Juan N. Alvarez Intl.)3 min drive
- Playa Revolcadero10 min drive
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Acapulco, Hotel Palacio Mundo Imperial is connected to the convention center. La Isla Shopping Village and Plaza Bahia are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Playa Revolcadero and Bahia de Puerto Marques. Traveling with kids? Consider El Rollo Acapulco and Naval History Museum. Discover the area's water adventures with surfing/boogie boarding nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking/biking trails and skydiving.
- Forum de Mundo Imperial - 4 min walk
- La Isla Shopping Village - 8 min walk
- Playa Revolcadero - 10 min drive
- El Revolcadero - 12 min drive
- Majahua Beach - 18 min drive
- General Juan N. Alvarez Intl. Airport (ACA) - 3 min drive
- Mizumi – Seafood restaurant offering seafood. Serves dinner. Reservations required.
- MarchÃ© – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner. Reservations required.
- La Moda – Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Reservations required.
- Acua – Poolside family restaurant offering Mexican cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Carnivore – Steakhouse with a bar offering Mexican cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner. Reservations required.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
Disinfectant is used to clean the property
Protective shields in place at main contact areas
Guest rooms kept vacant for 24 hours between stays
Social distancing measures in place
Personal protective equipment worn by staff
Masks and gloves available
Hand sanitizer provided
Individually-wrapped food options available for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and through room service
This information is provided by our partners.
Frequently asked questions
Yes, this property has 6 outdoor pools and a children's pool.
Yes, Hotel Palacio Mundo Imperial allows dogs (limit 2 per room) with a maximum weight of up to 20 lbs per pet. There's a fee of MXN 999 per pet, per night. Service animals are exempt from fees.
Valet parking is free at this property.
Check-in is from 3:00 PM - midnight. Late check-in is available during limited hours.
Check-out is at noon.
Some rate plans available at this resort are all-inclusive.
This family-friendly Acapulco resort is located near the airport, 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from La Isla Shopping Village, and within 6 mi (10 km) of Playa Revolcadero and Bahia de Puerto Marques. Majahua Beach and El Revolcadero are also within 9 mi (15 km).